Sun, 11 Dec|
Mudgeeraba Village Arts Collective
Dried Christmas Half-Wreath Workshop
Lets celebrate Christmas and bless your home by getting creative and learning how to make your very own dried wreath.
Time & Location
11 Dec 2022, 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Mudgeeraba Village Arts Collective , 24/60 Railway St, Mudgeeraba QLD 4213, Australia
About the event
The beautiful craft of making wreaths has been around for years. People have used them to celebrate events and victories, ward of evil spirits, call in good luck for next years harvest, decorate the home and simply PLAY with natures gifts!
I think wreath making is a beuatiful practice which gives us time to reflect on our intentions for the next season and also sit in gratitude, connect with nature and bring her beauty into our homes! Dried wreaths are great beacuse their blessings will last a lot longer in your home which means the wreath you make will turn into a wall display after the christmas season!
I will instruct you how to:
- Make your own wreath base with locally foraged vines
- Design a dried wreath that is aesthetically pleasing and brings love and light into your home
- A variety of beautiful foliage, blooms, and seeds will be provided to play with.
- All materials are either grown in Danielle's backyard, foraged, or sourced from the local market. They are all hand-dried by Danielle- so no chemically preserved blooms!
- Tea and vegan/gf slice will be served
Ticket$65.00+$1.63 service feeSold Out
This event is sold out